Summer Program 2023
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
ALL WEEKS ARE CURRENTLY FILLED. PLEASE CALL 860-210-2030 TO BE ADDED TO THE WAIT LIST.
The New Milford Youth Agency is pleased to announce that our Summer Camp Registration is now open. The Youth Agency Summer Camp is open to all children entering grades 1-8. Our camp runs out of Sarah Noble School and is open daily Monday through Friday from 7am until 6:30pm. We are a travel based program and so your child will take 2-3 trips per week. The cost of these trips is included in your weekly fee. The weekly fee for this year is $210 per week with a $10 discount for siblings. We will be open from June 26th through August 11th. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org and to register please visit our website at www.myyouthagency.com.
Are the program weeks set? No. These are the weeks that we anticipate being open. We wanted families to be able to register in advance but we will need to wait until we get closer to the end of the school year to determine when we can first get in the building and when the last day of this school year and the first day of next school year occur. We will then re-evaluate whether we need to add or delete weeks. Please register for the weeks you think you need.
When do we have to decide by? We give families up until April 14th to make any changes to their weeks without payment penalty. After April 14th we ask families to be financially responsible for any weeks they are registered for as we will begin to book trips.
Will we know the trips before we register? I will be able to tell you which type of trips we will be taking but you will not be able to register for weeks based on the trips we will be taking.
Do I need to register for the whole summer? No you can choose whichever weeks you like. I will mention that if you do not register for a week during summer they will sometimes fill up and we will only be able to add weeks on for you once summer begins if there is space available.
What does a typical day look like? On our on site days we have access to the Gym and Playgrounds at the site. We run theme days so the on site days will be based around an Olympic Day or Halloween Day etc. The trip days usually consist of a trip time of 11am-4pm and have in the past included Maritime Aquarium, Beardsley Zoo, Arcades, Beaches and Children's Museums. It is our hope that this summer we will be able to return to some of these.
When do I pay? You will not need to pay now. We will ask for payment by the Friday before camp starts. This allows you to make changes to your weeks without having to receive a credit. After camp begins we ask that parents pay the Friday before each week your child is scheduled to come.
- The Youth Agency Summer Program's location is Hill and Plain School
- Child must be entering grades 1-8.
- The hours of operation are Monday through Friday 7 am-6:30 pm.
- You may sign up for individual weeks. Must have weeks locked in by April 14th
- After April 14th you are financially responsible for all weeks that you are signed up for.
- The program runs from June 26th- Aug 11th
- Payment is due the Friday before your child attends each week
- Weekly Rate is $210 per week with a $10 discount for siblings
- Please Do Not Pay For Your Weeks When You Register. There is an option to pay your $0 deposit. Please choose that option and we will contact you about payment information in the coming weeks.
- IF WEEKS ARE SHOWING AS FILLED PLEASE CONTACT US AT 860-210-2030 TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITLIST.